Create opportunities, the possibility to self-determine oneself to get out of poverty, to free oneself from one's state of need, is the challenge that Interlife sets itself every day.
Interlife is a non-profit organization that operates in the field of international cooperation through a model of truly participatory and sustainable development that focuses on the individual.
A model that does not just send help but puts concrete tools in the hands of those who live in poverty to build a life project for themselves and their families and helps them to start a virtuous circle in their community.
Cooperation meant as sharing a path, inspired by our guiding principles:
- Specificity and uniqueness of each experience, which translates into cooperation "from the bottom", whose pace and methods are determined according to the different contexts, so as to design solutions that are not standardized, but unique, shared and sustainable;
- Participation understood as the active participation of local populations in the creation of their well-being, which becomes a driving force for development;
- Responsibility, we believe that in order to achieve each development objective, the sense of belonging and ownership that allows the beneficiaries to be active protagonists is decisive;
- Collaboration that translates into constant teamwork, made of continuous consultations and sharing;
- Total transparency between us, our beneficiaries, and our donors, which gives an unexpected closeness of sharing experiences;
- Sustainability of each project in the long term for a real and complete autonomy of the beneficiary. Sustainability not only design, but also environmental and socio-economic to trigger a virtuous circle within the community
- Environment, all our projects are designed with special attention for enviroment in order to ensure a long period and positive impact and a balanced, responsible and sustainable growth.