Interlife journey begins in 1987 at the Centre Itard (www.itard.eu), Social Enterprise - accredited by the Region of Lombardia, with quality system certified UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 - and Research, Education and Social Planning Centre, covering the entire country.
In order to expand the areas of expertise across borders, from 2008 Interlife is the Area of Social Projects and International Cooperation of the Center Itard. During the years the areas of intervention of Interlife involve:
- the design of utility and social and environmental purposes and of international cooperation and development;
- the coordination of the administrative aspects of the projects, through the use of quality system certified UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 Itard;
- design and co-design of training programs within the plans of development and cooperation;
- the management of development projects and activities cohesion of the beneficiary communities of the same, in collaboration with partners and local mediators;
- the development of partnerships with associations, NGOs, international organizations, national and local with the direct involvement of the operators of cooperation.
All these activities were possible thanks due to the collaboration of a large network of experts and consultants with proven expertise in the design of projects and international cooperation, gained both in Italy and in developing countries.
In 2012 Interlife reborn as Non-Profit Organization, keeping the same name and the same principles, full of a wealth of experience and skills acquired, but defining itself as autonomous and independent organization, ready to face new challenges and new projects.
Interlife is registered in the list of unique NPO on Revenue Agencies (art. 11 D.Lgl 04/12/1997, n.460 and article 1 Ministerial Decree 18/07/2003, n.266).