The path of Interlife Onlus began as the Social Projects and International Cooperation Area of the Itard Centre in Milan (www.itard.eu), an organization established in 1987 and which boasts, to date, over 20 years of experience in social planning.
The Itard Center, dedicated to Research, Training, Social Design and International Cooperation, is registered on the Register of Social Enterprises as a non-profit organization, accredited by the Region of Lombardy and with UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 certified quality system.
In 2012, Interlife is reborn as a non-profit organization, thus defining itself as an autonomous and independent organization. The staff is composed of a pool of experts with decades of experience in international cooperation and humanitarian aid (the-staff).
During the years Interlife's areas of intervention have covered:
- the design of social and environmental utilities aiming at international cooperation and development;
- the coordination of the administrative aspects of the projects;
- the design and co-design of training courses within the development and cooperation plans;
- the management of development projects and cohesion activities of the beneficiary communities in collaboration with local partners and mediators;
- the development of partnerships with associations, NGOs, international, national and local organizations with the direct involvement of cooperation operators.
All these activities have been made possible thanks to the collaboration of a wide network of experts and consultants, with proven experience in planning and international cooperation, acquired both in Italy and in developing countries.
Interlife is registered in the single registry of the ONLUS of the Revenue Agency (art. 11 D.Lgl 4/12/1997, n.460 and art.1 ministerial decree 18/07/2003, n.266).